Tasty Brownie Receipe
If you are having a chocolate craving but want something on the healthy side, check out this delicious Brownie receipe my sis made me after my show a few weeks ago. It was great!
- 1 can (420 g) Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 heaping tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 handful Walnuts (around 38g) *optional
- 1/2 bar Dark Chocolate
- Blend all ingredients together, except for the walnuts and chocolate.
- Once mixed, add the walnuts into the batter. Mix them in with a spoon, and transfer your batter to a baking pan.
- Bake at 340 F (around 170 C) for about 35-40 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out relatively clean. Be careful not to over-bake the brownies—you want them gooey in the center. Feel free to take them out while they’re still slightly moist in the center.
- As soon as you remove them from the oven, “massage” your chocolate on top of them. It’s an easy way to add a dark chocolate layer to brownies and cakes because the chocolate melts on impact.
- Sprinkle on the walnuts*
- Let the brownies set before you devour them.
Serving Size: 1 Brownie
Recipe Yields: 16
Amount per serving
Total Carbs13g (4g fiber)