Foundation Fitness offers the following services:
- 24/7 Member Gym Access with towel service for the showers
- One on One Personal Training
- Partner Training , Semi-Private or Small Group Personal Training
- Group Training Sessions *sessions run all year long, see the schedule page.
- Group Conditioning Classes (Indoor or Outdoor)
- Strongwoman and Strongman Classes and Training
- Online Training Program Coaching
- Nutrition & Weight Management Program Coaching
- Workshops & Seminars (offered periodically and posted on social media platforms)
- Massage Therapy
- Cardio & Stretch area on upper floor, Kids Area, and more!
Rachelle Rydzik Massage Therapy (Located inside Foundation Fitness on the main floor.)
Email: [email protected]
Bookings: click to schedule your appointment!
(To change or cancel appointment, please contact Rachelle 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.)
Foundation Fitness Pricing:
Online Coaching Application!
From Our Blog
Foundation Fitness Open 2023 (3/4/2023) - We are excited to announce the 2nd Annual Foundation Fitness Powerlifting Open on Saturday, May 20th, 2023. The entry form for the Foundation Powerlifting… ...
Deadlift for Cancer – Team Foundation Fitness 2022 (11/2/2022) - THANK YOU team Foundation Fitness and a huge shoutout to all our supporters!! 💗💗We raised $2,085 this year, lifted heavy, ate snacks, shared in… ...
Squat, Bench and Deadlift Workshop – October 8th, 2022 (9/15/2022) - ✨️It's Back!! Our SBD Workshop with our Strength & Conditioning Coach, Taylor Baker. ➡️This event is open to everyone. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate… ...
read our blog posts
@foundationfitness.yqr on Instagram
Suite 300 - 637 Solomon Cres. Regina, Sask.