FOUNDATION FITNESS NEW FACILITY GUIDELINES
All our NEW Facility Guidelines below are effective; March 1st, 2022.
*Failure to consistently follow our facility guidelines, will result in immediate termination of your gym membership and card access to our facility.
ENTERING AND EXCITING THE FACILITY:
• All members are required to wipe their access card when entering the facility at all times.
• Upon entering the facility, remove all outdoor footwear and please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer on the front reception desk as necessary.
• Anyone with flu like symptoms, severe health issues or are not feeling well in general, should stay home and not attempt to enter the gym facility for the health and safety of everyone.
FACILITY ACCESS AND HOURS:
*Note: Staffed Hours may be adjusted or changed based on business needs and will be communicated and posted on our website and google accordingly.
• Due to the space, size and layout of our facility, we believe we can safely accommodate all members and clients while maintaining all guidelines for the health and safety of everyone. This includes the main gym floor area, upper gym floor and outside area for training purposes.
• DROP INS and NEW member/client sign up require an appointment with Jaime, and will be scheduled typically during staffed hours.
• NEW members and clients will be welcomed and possibly capped to ensure compliance with all facility guidelines.
• Sales and Payments; all transactions for services and memberships are encouraged to be be handled online at this time via member set ups and accounts. We will primarily accept email money transfer and credit card (Visa & Mastercard) for purchases. If required, the debit terminal will be available at reception and disinfected before and after each use.
• Music will be managed by one of the Staff members at the gym on a daily basis. The tablet for music and gym phone will be behind the reception desk or charging on the chair and mainly operated by staff or may require disinfecting after use by a member.
WASHROOMS & SHOWERS ACCESS:
We will have all washrooms available for members and clients to utilize while at the facility.
• Please do your part to disinfect and clean the washroom as required during and after use, including anything you have touched, or soiled.
• Staff will clean and disinfect the washrooms on a regular basis each day.
• We encourage you to please do your best to come to the gym already in your workout attire or with less personal belongings.
• Please keep your belongings together while you workout on 1 spot/area if possible.
USE OF THE FACILITY:
• We will do our best to ensure equipment is spaced out accordingly. Equipment that can be moved for use to accommodate training styles, and exercises as required and put back into place after cleaning it.
• Please do your best to maintain appropriate distancing and respect others personal space.
• Children, family or friends who are not working out are not allowed in the facility at this time. Only people working out will be allowed in the facility.
• Feel free to bring your own personal equipment if you choose while you workout, IE: mats, rollers, bands, mobility items, etc.
• If you are needing a “spot” during a lift, spots will be allowed to ensure the safety of all our members in the facility.
• Please ensure you bring your own water bottle or two to the gym. The water fountain will be available to re-fill water bottles only.
• Chalk is allowed (liquid chalk preferred). Please have your own chalk in a container and use responsibly. Ensure you wash your hands after use and try to prevent the chalk from being all over the place, please clean up your mess afterwards.
• Overhead doors and the back man-doors can and will be kept open as much as possible to allow for sufficient airflow in the facility and the ceiling fans on to help with airflow.
GROUP TRAINING AND PERSONAL TRAINING:
• During Group training and Personal training, we will strive to keep appropriate distance and disinfecting of equipment will be completed by the trainers and clients.
• Our 24-hour notice for cancellation of personal training and group training sessions will be strictly enforced. You will be charged or loose a session.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION:
• Staff members will be conducting regular inspecting, cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility on a daily basis.
• Cleaning and disinfecting supplies will be supplied as normal in the facility. You are required to wipe down and sanitize ALL equipment you use while in the facility after each use. If you need assistance at anytime, please see a staff member.
• Paper towels will be provided for wiping equipment down. Please dispose of them properly after use. Cloth/Lysol pail will be out daily too.
• Regular hand washing will be required by all members, clients and trainers. Hand sanitizers will be available at reception and in the main gym area.
• Signage will be displayed throughout the facility to remind you of proper social distancing, cleaning/wiping of equipment and hygiene protocols.
We appreciate your cooperation and support while you are in utilizing our facility!