Foundation Fitness Annual Newsletter!
2017 Year end Newsletter:
A HUGE THANK YOU to you all for another amazing year with Foundation Fitness and giving me the opportunity to coach and train you all to achieve your goals and live a healthy, active lifestyle! I truly am grateful for you all and I love what I do!
Please feel free to email me anytime with feedback, comments or suggestions for the upcoming year for the studio and/or myself as a trainer.
I am looking forward to our Annual Group Christmas Potluck on Sunday, December 17th at 4pm – on, in studio. This gives us an opportunity to connect, visit and communicate more than just during our weekly training sessions. Stay tuned for good food, laughter and a token of appreciation for you all!
“Your body achieves, what your mind believes”
Policy Updates: ***Effective January 1st, 2017
**All current FF clients are subject to changes in policies (to be fair to everyone as I value you all the same)
- ALL services will expire after 1 year from date of purchase.
- Cancellation policy; 24hour notice is required to cancel or change a session (this applies to ALL services). **1 full session will be charged without proper notice, unless special circumstances or at the trainer’s discretion.
- ALL rates are applicable to GST.
- Payments are due for ALL services before or at first session. (EFT, cheque or cash)
- Payment plan and options are available for ALL services.
Monthly Group Training Fee: **new offer!!!! ** see reg. group training rates to compare the savings!!
Level 1: $150+gst/month for 3x/week group class
Level 2: $190+gst/month for 4x/week group class
Service Rates Updates: ***Effective January 1st, 2018
**All current FF clients are subject to changes in rates (to be fair to everyone as I value you all the same)
1 on 1 Personal Training Rates:
- 1 Session: $70.00+gst
- 10 Sessions: $600.00+gst
- 20 Sessions: $1,100.00+gst
***Larger packages can be purchased as well
Partner (2 on 1) Personal Training Rates:
- 1 Session: $90.00+gst
- 10 Sessions: $800.00+gst
- 20 Sessions: $1,500.00+gst
***Larger packages can be purchased as well
Group Training Rates:
- 1x/week: $15.50+gst 8 week session: $124.00+gst
- 2x/week: $31.00+gst 8 week session: $248.00+gst
- 3x/week: $45.00+gst 8 week session: $360.00+gst
- 4x/week: $56.00+gst 8 week session: $448.00+gst
- 10 Drop Ins: $160.00 (gst included)
ALL other services/rates are located under the “Services” tab on the website.
FOUNDATION FITNESS SPECIALS: **specials on until January 31st, 2018
- 12 week Online Coaching: $400.00+gst (Reg. price $550.00+gst). **includes nutrition and training program. (train at home, at a gym, at work or at FF)
- 6 month Online Coaching: **great savings when compared to 12 weeks (2x). **includes nutrition and training program. (train at home, at a gym, at work or at FF). **Pay for 1st month for $170.00+gst. Remaining months (2-6) $100.00 monthly (gst included in price).
ALL clients who have completed the 12 week program or similar in 2017 can sign up for additional monthly blocks (commit to min.3 or 6 months) for $100.00/month.
- Refer a friend in January and receive 10% off your renewal service!
**Gift Certificates are available now – they make great holiday gifts!
NEW CLASSES/SERVICES for 2018:
**Email all inquiries on the classes below to see if we can get these going on a consistent basis!!
- Kids Fitness Class: 1-2x/week on Saturday, Sunday or another day/evening (Kids get 15% OFF group training rates). Min. 4 to start a class.
- Conditioning Class: Friday or Saturday and time TBD upon interest.
- Outdoor/Hill Training to resume in the spring time. Day/time TBD.
My Favorite Healthy Recipes:
Peanut Butter Balls
- 2 cups natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup raw oatmeal/quick oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal or quick oats *alternate substitute optional
- 1/4 cup honey
1. Microwave the peanut butter on low for about 30 seconds until slightly melted (not runny though).
2. Stir in the honey and protein powder.
3. Once mixed, add in raw oats and crisp rice cereal.
4. Form into balls and then place in the fridge to harden overnight.
5. Note that if you prefer harder/softer peanut butter balls, you can adjust the volumes of the ingredients until your desired texture is reached.
- 1 cup egg whites OR 1/2cup egg whites and 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 or 1/2 cup oatmeal/quick oats
- Cinnamon to t aste
1. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk all together, spray pam in medium size frying pan and cook.
3. Once done, top with 1 TBSP coconut oil or PB with sugar free syrup or maple syrup Feel free to add any fruit (banana or berries is best) as toppings- Eat & Devour!
CONTACT ME TODAY to inquire on any services, renew services or sign up for new ones!
All current and past BLOGS, I have written are located on my website:
Call or Text: 306-737-6320
Follow me on Instagram: @jaimeotitoju
Facebook: Jaime Otitoju and Foundation Fitness