NEW FACILITY GUIDELINES
Effective June 8th, 2020 **Updates to guidelines effective, June 29th, July 21st, November 6th, 13th & 27th/2020 are in blue/bold font.
ENTERING AND EXCITING THE FACILITY
Effective November 6th & 27th, 2020; ALL persons are required to wear a non-medical mask upon entering, exiting and in all areas of the facility as mandated by the Saskatchewan Government. This includes wearing a mask during fitness exercise activities.
• Please only enter or exit when there is safe social distancing between others in the main entrance/reception area.
• Upon entering the facility, please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer we will have on the front reception desk.
• Staff members will check you into the facility as required, and will complete a screening by asking if you have any sicknesses upon arriving to the facility. If you answer YES to any of the related questions, you will not be allowed to enter the facility.
• Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, severe health issues or are not feeling well in general, should stay home and not attempt to enter the gym facility for the health and safety of everyone.
FACILITY ACCESS AND HOURS
• Effective July 21st, 2020; the use of 24/7 unrestricted access is now permitted. All members need to swipe their access card on the card reader upon entering the gym facility every visit to support tracing if required.
Staffed Hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 6am – 12pm and 5pm – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Sunday: 12pm – 2pm *entire gym facility cleaning will be completed, so please be patient. Thank you
*Note: Hours may be adjusted or changed based on business needs and will be communicated and posted on our website and google accordingly.
• All members will be emailed a link for the member sign in spreadsheet so you can book and schedule your workouts each week. A 2 hour max time limit will be implemented and all Group classes and PT sessions will be included so you are aware of the potential space available and can make informed decisions on a weekly basis.
• Due to the space, size and layout of our facility, we believe we can safely accommodate 20 – 25 people while maintaining proper social distancing. This includes the main gym floor area, upper gym floor and outside area for training purposes. Staff members will closely monitor to ensure efficient space, distancing and cooperation by all in the facility.
• NEW members and clients will be welcomed and possibly capped to ensure compliance with all guidelines as required at this time.
• Sales and Payments; all transactions for services and memberships will be handled online at this time via member set ups and accounts. We will primarily accept email money transfer and credit card (Visa & Mastercard) for purchases. If required, the debit terminal will be available at reception and disinfected before and after each use.
• Music will be managed by one of the Staff members at the gym on a daily basis. The tablet for music and member check-in will be behind the reception desk and operated by staff only.
WASHROOMS & SHOWERS ACCESS
• Effective June 29th, 2020, the use of our showers are now open with towel service for members. We will ensure all showers are disinfected and cleaned thoroughly after each use. We will have all 3 main gym area washrooms available for members and clients to utilize while at the facility. The washroom by the massage treatment and office will be reserved for treatment clients at this time.
• Please do your part to disinfect and clean the washroom as required during and after use, including anything you have touched, or soiled.
• Staff will clean and disinfect the washrooms on a regular basis each day.
• We encourage you to please do your best to come to the gym already in your workout attire or with less personal belongings.
• If you must bring in a gym bag or purse, please keep in 1 spot while working out and refrain from carrying it around the gym while you workout.
USE OF THE FACILITY
Effective November 27th, 2020; Masks ARE required by any person actively engaged in physical exercise. *This overrides the previous November 13th mask not required restriction while actively engaged in physical activity.
• We will do our best to ensure equipment is spaced out accordingly. Equipment that can be moved for use to accommodate the proper 2m distance, will be done and put back into place after cleaning it. If required we will place tape on areas to ensure the proper distance is being maintained.
• Please do your best to maintain 2m of social distancing at all times and avoid congregating in groups.
• Children, family or friends who are not working out are not allowed in the facility at this time. Only people working out will be allowed in the facility.
• Feel free to bring your own personal equipment if possible while you workout, IE: mats, rollers, bands, mobility items, etc.
• Sharing equipment and working in for sets is prohibited at this time.
• If you are needing a “spot” during a lift, side spots or safe distance spotting will be allowed to ensure the safety of all our members in the facility.
• Please ensure you bring your own water bottle or two to the gym. The water fountain will be marked as closed at this time. If you absolutely need water during your training, please see a staff member for assistance.
• The Chalk bowls will no longer be available at this time. Feel free to bring your own chalk in a container or liquid chalk and use responsibly. Ensure you wash your hands after use and try to prevent the chalk from being all over the place as it will be less for you to clean up afterwards. If you absolutely require chalk, please see a staff member for assistance.
• Please stick within your scheduled time at the gym to complete your workout. This will allow staff to ensure guidelines are being followed and allow the space, time and facility to be maximized by all our members and clients.
• Overhead doors and the back man-doors can and will be kept open as much as possible to allow for sufficient airflow in the facility and allow for social distancing during rest periods. We will also have the ceiling fans on to help with airflow.
GROUP TRAINING AND PERSONAL TRAINING
Effective November 13th, 2020; Group training/fitness classes are limited to 8 people MAX per session and the 3m distance at all times is required to ensure the proper social distancing. Group sizes will be accommodated and modified accordingly.
• All members will be aware of the scheduled Group Training and Personal Training sessions each day as they see coaches with their clients and can also contact coaches too.
• Group Training classes will be kept to smaller group sizes to ensure proper social distancing, and cleaning protocol during and after each class.
• During Group training and Personal training, 2m of distance will be maintained and disinfecting of equipment will be completed by the trainers and clients.
• Our 24-hour notice for cancellation of personal training and group training sessions will be strictly enforced. You will be charged or loose a session.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
• Staff members will be conducting regular inspecting, cleaning and disinfecting throughout the facility on a more frequent basis.
• Cleaning and disinfecting supplies will be supplied as normal in the facility. You are required to wipe down and sanitize equipment before and after each use. If you need assistance at anytime, please see a staff member.
• Paper towels will be provided for wiping equipment down. Please dispose of them properly after use. No cloths will be used at this time.
• Regular hand washing will be required by all members, clients and trainers. Hand sanitizers will be available at reception and in the main gym area.
• Signage will be displayed throughout the facility to remind you of proper social distancing, cleaning/wiping of equipment and hygiene protocols.
We appreciate your cooperation and support during this time. If we can all positively work together, it will make this time as smooth as possible for us all!